The Malaysia–Singapore border is an international maritime border between the Southeast Asian countries of Malaysia, which lies to the north of the border, and Singapore to the south. The boundary is to a large extent formed by straight lines between maritime geographical coordinates running along or near the deepest channel of the Straits. Its a good tourist place
- Accommodation as per the hotels selected
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All major sightseeing by private vehicle
- Airport Transfers
- All Applicable Hotel & Vehicle Taxes
- Entrance Fee At The Monumental Sites During The Sightseeing
- Terms Of Personal Nature Such As Tips, Portage, Shopping Etc.
- Anything Which Is Not Specified In “Inclusion” Column.
- Room Heater Charges If Required.
Day 1: Delhi – Nainital (310kms / 8hrs).
TOn arrival pick up from Railway Station / Airport, drive to Nainital. On arrival check in Hotel.Evening free for Mall Road & Boat ride at Naini Lake. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay in Nainital
Day 2: Nainital (Local Sight Seeing).
After Breakfast drive for lake tour of Bhim Tal, Sat Tal, Naukuchia Tal. After noon visit Snow view point, Rope way & enjoy Mall Road. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay in Nainital
Day 3:Nainital – Kausani (120kms / 5hrs).
After Breakfast. Check out hotel. Deart for Kausani via Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust,hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sunset on
Himalayas from view point Gandhi Ji Ashram. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay in Kausani
Day 4: Kausani.
Early Morning visit Sunrise on Himlayas from view point Gandhi JiAsharam. After freshup& Breakfast visit Tea Garden, Tea Factory,Kausanishowl weaving factory &Baijnath Temple. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay in Kausani
Day 5: Kausani – Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs).
After Breakfast. Check out hotel. Depart for Corbett enroute visiting Ranikhet. Sightseeing of places in and around Ranikhet like Hairakhan Temple, Chaubatia and Bhaludam etc. On arrival check in hotel. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight stay in Corbett
Day 6: Corbett – Delhi (280kms/7hrs).
Early Morning visit Corbett National Park (by Jeep Safari). Located in the foothills of the Himalayas is the majestic Corbett NationalPark . Home to a variety of flora and fauna, it is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards and Elephants. After Breakfast cheak out hotel. Depart for Delhi. On arriaval drop to Railway Station / Airport.
Day 7: Corbett
Breakfast at hotel. One can experience the wild life activities at Corbett National Park (Jeep Safari extra cost).
- All rates quoted are inclusive of local taxes and charges.
- No reservation has been done yet.
- Once the services are confirmed we will extend the deadline to reconfirm the services.
- The booking will be under 100% cancellation once the same is reconfirmed. Any cancellation there off will invite penalty charges as applicable.
- Above rates are not valid during eve & public holidays, event, exhibitions and conventions. Surcharge apply during those period
- Hotel surcharge applicable to hotel contract policy.
- Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice at the time of booking.
I believe all the above is in order. For further clarifications feel free to contact me.