Thailand is a amazing place, featuring Buddhist temples, appealing wildlife, and magnificent islands. Beside, with a captivating history and an exclusive culture that includes delicious Thai food and massage, Thailand features a modern capital city and welcoming people who characterize Thailand’s “land of smiles” status.
- RETURN AIRFARES & AIRPORT TAXES
- MEET & ASSIST AT THE AIRPORT
- RETURN AIRPORT TRANSFERS ON SIC BASIS
- ACCOMODATION IN THE HOTELS (3 Star – 5 Star)
- DAILY BREAKFAST & DINNER AT THE HOTEL
- TOUR PROGRAM WILL BE AS PER THE ITINERARY
- 03 NIGHTS HOTEL ACCOMMODATION IN BANGKOK
International Airfare with Taxes.
Internal Airfare with Taxes.
Visa charges of Thailand
Terms of personal nature such as tips, portage, shopping etc.
Anything which is not specified in “Inclusion” Coloum.
Government Service Tax
Day 01: Arrival to Bangkok
Upon arrival at the Bangkok, Meet our representative at the Bangkok airport and transfer to the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02: Bangkok Tour
Breakfast at Hotel. and then proceed to Safari World with Marine Park, which is Thailand’s popular open zoo and Leisure Park. It is divided into four sections, i.e. the Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Witness the picturesque African settings, experience intimate encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds.. You’ll go on a cultural excursion visiting ancient temples and attractions of the city. Over 26,000 Wats (temples) encapsulate Bangkok’s spiritual heritage. Wat Trimitr (Temple ofthe Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of Buddha made from solid gold is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) is the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. Stay overnight at the hotel
Day 03: Bangkok City Tour
After the breakfast, you’ll go on a cultural excursion visiting ancient temples and attractions of the city. Over 26,000 Wats (temples) encapsulate Bangkok’s spiritual heritage. Wat Trimitr (Temple ofthe Golden Buddha), home to a 5.5 ton statue of Buddha made from solid gold is a fine example of Sukhothai art. Wat Po (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) is the largest and oldest shrine of its kind in Bangkok. The evening is free for Shopping and personal activity. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Bangkok – Pattaya
Breakfast at Hotel.Visit the scenic Koh Larn – Coral Island. Major attractions viewing coral reefs from glass-bottomed boats, snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing, skiing and para-sailing (water sports are optional and can a vail locally). Overnight stay at the hotel in Pattaya.
Day 05: Pattaya – Bangkok – Home
After morning breakfast you will be transferred to Bangkok Airport to catch flight for Home…..
****** HAPPY JOURNEY ******
- All rates quoted are inclusive of local taxes and charges.
- No reservation has been done yet.
- Once the services are confirmed we will extend the deadline to reconfirm the services.
- The booking will be under 100% cancellation once the same is reconfirmed. Any cancellation there off will invite penalty charges as applicable.
- Above rates are not valid during eve & public holidays, event, exhibitions and conventions. Surcharge apply during those period
- Hotel surcharge applicable to hotel contract policy.
- Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice at the time of booking.
I believe all the above is in order. For further clarifications feel free to contact me.