- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Pattaya
- 02 Breakfasts at Hotel.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Bangkok
- 02 Breakfast at Hotel
- Coral Island tour with lunch
- Alcazar show
- Bangkok city tour
- Safari world with marine park with lunch
- 02 Indian dinners in Pattaya
- 02 Indian dinners in Bangkok
- Return airport transfers
- All sightseeing as mentioned in Itinerary
- Visa Charges of Thailand
- Airfare & Airport taxes – Cathay Pacific
- Travel Insurance
- Expense of personal nature
- Optional tours/services
- Any other item not included in “Package Price Includes”
Day 1: ARRIVE AUCKLAND
On arrival in Auckland, ‘The City of Sails’, seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self drive passengers will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel.
Day 2: AUCKLAND – WAITOMO – ROTORUA
Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves including an underground boat ride viewing the millions of glow worms on the cavern roof. On completion continue over the forested Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua. On arrival in Rotorua see New Zealand’s agricultural industry in action with a sheep shearing display and sheep dog trials at the Agrodome. Following this, visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mudpools and roaring geysers. (B)
Day 3:ROTORUA – NAPIER
This morning visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand’s trout, birds and wildlife. Depart Rotorua and travel south via the Wairakei Geothermal area to arrive at New Zealand’s largest lake, Lake Taupo. Continue over rugged mountain ranges and well cultivated farmland to arrive in the ‘Art Deco’ City of Napier. (B)
Day 4: NAPIER – WELLINGTON
Travel through the Manawatu Gorge and Takapau Plains to Palmerston North, famous for its agricultural university. Continue south to arrive in Wellington, New Zealand’s capital city. (B)
Day 5: WELLINGTON – CHRISTCHURCH
Journey across Cook Strait, which separates the North and South Islands of New Zealand and into the Marlborough Sounds with its sparkling clear waters and lush forests, before arriving in Picton. Travel south through Blenheim and Kaikoura to reach the ‘Garden City’ of Christchurch. (B)
Day 6:CHRISTCHURCH – DUNEDIN
Travel south across the Canterbury Plains to reach Scottish-influenced Dunedin, renowned for the local wildlife and Otago University. (B)
Day 7: DUNEDIN – QUEENSTOWN
This morning is free for optional activities. Leaving Dunedin, travel through South Otago, through Balclutha and Gore and across the fertile Southland Plains to Lake Te Anau. Continue around the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to reach Queenstown. (B)
Day 8: QUEENSTOWN
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price. (B)
Day 9: QUEENSTOWN – GLACIER REGION
Depart Queenstown and travel via Lake Wanaka and through the historic Haast Pass, gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers. (B)
Day 10: GLACIER REGION – GREYMOUTH – CHRISTCHURCH
Travel north to Greymouth and board the world famous Transalpine train (coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch. (B)
Day 11: DEPARTURE DAY
Your arrangements conclude today with a departure transfer or the return of your rental car.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of local taxes and charges.
- No reservation has been done yet.
- Once the services are confirmed we will extend the deadline to reconfirm the services.
- The booking will be under 100% cancellation once the same is reconfirmed. Any cancellation there off will invite penalty charges as applicable.
- Above rates are not valid during eve & public holidays, event, exhibitions and conventions. Surcharge apply during those period
- Hotel surcharge applicable to hotel contract policy.
- Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice at the time of booking.
I believe all the above is in order. For further clarifications feel free to contact me.