Srinagar is one of several places that has been called the “Venice of the East” or the “Kashmiri Venice” Lakes around the city include Dal Lake – noted for its houseboats – and Nigeen Lake. Apart from Dal lake and Nigeen lake city is also famous for wular lake and manasbal lake to the north of srinagar. Wular lake is one of the largest fresh water lakes in Asia.
- RETURN ECONOMY CLASS AIRFARE EX. GUJARAT
- CURRENT VISA CHARGES OF SINGAPORE & MALAYSIA
- ACCOMMODATION IN ABVOE SPECIFIED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
- MEALS AS PER TOUR ITINERARY
- SIGHTSEEING AS PER TOUR ITINERARY
- ALL APPLICABLE TAXES
- OTHER MEALS UNLESS SPECIFIED
- PORTRAGE AT HOTEL
- ANYTHING WHICH IS NOT SPECIFIED IN INCLUSION COLOUM
- TERMS OF PERSONAL NATURE SUCH AS SHOPPING ETC.
Day 1: Mumbai – Srinagar
You will be picked/dropped from home/hotel (Mumbai) at 0800 Hours to catch your flight 6E 447 to Srinagar at 1100 Hours. On arrival at 1335 Hours Srinagar, you will be met by our representative and transfer to houseboat at Srinagar. After check in at Hotel visit the world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure), Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) and chashma Shahi Etc. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2: Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
Full day excursion to Sonmarg which is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. On the way we stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonmarg 2690 Mtrs (Meadow of Gold). Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier a major attraction during the summer months. Overnight at houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar
After breakfast, Visit Shankaracharya Hill which commands one of the magnificent views of the Srinagar City and the lakes. In the evening enjoy Shikara Ride on Dal Lake. Overnight stay at houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 4: Srinagar – Pahalgam(142 Kms / 3-4 Hrs)
Drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) via Srinagar. Drive through Saffron fields, visit Awantipura archaeological site (1100 years old temple of Vishnu built by King Awantiware man). Drive through the pine forest and along Lidder River. Enroute you will also visit the Martand Sun Temple and AishMuqam (Aishmuqam) is a beautiful village located about 75 km south of Srinagar. This village is associated with Sheikh Zain-ud-din, the principal disciple of a famous saint of Kashmir called Sheikh Nur-ud-din. Sheikh Zain-ud-din is believed to have meditated here in a cave in the 15th century. Main attraction here is the shrine of Aishmuqam. This cave shrine located on a hill draws a large number of visitors. On arrival in Pahalgam, transfer to Hotel. Dinner and overnight in Hotel at Pahalgam.
Day 5: Pahalgam – Gulmarg
Today you will be transferred to Gulmarg from Pahalgam which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. It is also popular for its golf course (in summer), the highest in the world and Skiing during the winter season. Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. Overnight stay at hotel at Gulmarg.
Day 6: Gulmarg – Srinagar Airport
Today you shall be transferred to airport at Srinagar for your flight.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of local taxes and charges.
- No reservation has been done yet.
- Once the services are confirmed we will extend the deadline to reconfirm the services.
- The booking will be under 100% cancellation once the same is reconfirmed. Any cancellation there off will invite penalty charges as applicable.
- Above rates are not valid during eve & public holidays, event, exhibitions and conventions. Surcharge apply during those period
- Hotel surcharge applicable to hotel contract policy.
- Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice at the time of booking.
I believe all the above is in order. For further clarifications feel free to contact me.