The Malaysia–Singapore border is an international maritime border between the Southeast Asian countries of Malaysia, which lies to the north of the border, and Singapore to the south. The boundary is to a large extent formed by straight lines between maritime geographical coordinates running along or near the deepest channel of the Straits. Its a good tourist place
- 1.RETURN ECONOMY CLASS AIRFARE EX. GUJARAT
- 2.CURRENT VISA CHARGES OF SINGAPORE & MALAYSIA
- 3.ACCOMMODATION IN ABVOE SPECIFIED HOTELS OR SIMILAR
- 4.MEALS AS PER TOUR ITINERARY
- 5.SIGHTSEEING AS PER TOUR ITINERARY
- 6.ALL APPLICABLE TAXES
- OTHER MEALS UNLESS SPECIFIED
- PORTRAGE AT HOTEL
- ANYTHING WHICH IS NOT SPECIFIED IN INCLUSION COLOUM
- TERMS OF PERSONAL NATURE SUCH AS SHOPPING ETC.
Day 1: Vadodara – Mumbai – Singapore
Catch your flight from your respective airport to Mumbai. On arrival at Mumbai, You have a connecting flight to Singapore. Overnight in flight.
Day 2: Singapore
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed to Visit Full Day Universal Studio Tour. Packed with 24 attractions, 18 of them new or adapted for Singapore, visitors to Universal Studios Singapore will be the first to try out many blockbuster theme park rides. The theme park boasts a collection of many world firsts: the worlds biggest single collection of Dream Works Animation attractions; the worlds first Far Far Away Castle from the world of Shrek; the worlds first Madagascar theme park ride; the worlds tallest dueling roller coaster Battlestar Galactica, the worlds first Sci-Fi zone, and more. Lunch at Universal Studio. Evening back to Hotel. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 4: Singapore – Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at Hotel. You will transfer to Singapore Coach Station to catch your Coach to Kuala Lumpur. On arrival at Kuala Lumpur you will transfer to Hotel Grand Continental or similar. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 5: Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed for Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour. Visit Kings Palace, Parliament House, National monomial, KL Tower, Twin tower photo stop etc, After completing your city tour proceed for Lunch at Indian Restaurant. Evening is free for shopping & leisure activity. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6:Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highland
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Genting Highland. En Route Visit Batu Caves. On arrival at Genting Highland, Visit Outdoor Theme Park. After completing your Theme Park Ride, Check in to Hotel First World or similar. (Official Check in Time is 1500 Hours). Evening enjoy Indoor Theme Park. Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay in Genting Highland.
Day 7: Genting Highland – Kuala Lumpur – Mumbai – Vadodara
Breakfast at Hotel. Take one way cable car from Genting Highland. Transfer to Kuala Lumpur Airport to catch your flight to Mumbai. On arrival at Mumbai you have connecting flight to Vadodara.
- All rates quoted are inclusive of local taxes and charges.
- No reservation has been done yet.
- Once the services are confirmed we will extend the deadline to reconfirm the services.
- The booking will be under 100% cancellation once the same is reconfirmed. Any cancellation there off will invite penalty charges as applicable.
- Above rates are not valid during eve & public holidays, event, exhibitions and conventions. Surcharge apply during those period
- Hotel surcharge applicable to hotel contract policy.
- Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice at the time of booking.
I believe all the above is in order. For further clarifications feel free to contact me.