Most of Sikkim, including Gangtok, is underlain by Precambrian rocks which contains foliated phyllites and schists; slopes are therefore prone to frequent landslides.Surface runoff of water by natural streams (jhora) and man-made drains has contributed to the risk of landslides Pelling is a town in the district of West Sikkim, India.
- Accommodation as per the hotels selected
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All major sightseeing by private vehicle
- Airport Transfers
- All Applicable Hotel & Vehicle Taxes
- Entrance Fee At The Monumental Sites During The Sightseeing
- Terms Of Personal Nature Such As Tips, Portage, Shopping Etc.
- Anything Which Is Not Specified In “Inclusion” Column.
- Room Heater Charges If Required.
Day 1:NJP Rly Station / IXB Airport – Gangtok (125 kms / 4 hrs)
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480 ft.). On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 2:Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
(In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provided alternate sightseeing.)
Day 3:Gangtok – Lachen (122 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast pick up from hotel & transfer to Lachen (9,800 ft.). Enroute visit Singhik View point, Seven Sister Water Fall, Naga Water Fall, and arrive Lachen by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachen.
Day 4:Lachen – Chopta Valley – Gurudongmar Lake – Lachung
Early Morning drive to Chopta Valley (13,200 ft.) & Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft.). Back to hotel & after lunch transfer to Lachung (8,800 ft). arrive Lachung by evening. Dinner at hotel. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 5:Lachung – Yumthang Valley Excursion
After breakfast proceed to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back, visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Back to resort.Overnight stay at Lachung.
Day 6:Lachung – Gangtok (116 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast departure for Gangtok, enroute witness the wonderful Bheema & Twin water falls. On arrival at Gangtok Check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Gangtok.
Day 7:Gangtok – NJP Rly Station / IXB airport (125 kms / 4 hrs)
After breakfast Check-out from hotel and take the departure transfers to NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport for your onward journey
|Lachen (All Meals at Hotel)|
|Lachung (All Meals at Hotel)|
- All rates quoted are inclusive of local taxes and charges.
- No reservation has been done yet.
- Once the services are confirmed we will extend the deadline to reconfirm the services.
- The booking will be under 100% cancellation once the same is reconfirmed. Any cancellation there off will invite penalty charges as applicable.
- Above rates are not valid during eve & public holidays, event, exhibitions and conventions. Surcharge apply during those period
- Hotel surcharge applicable to hotel contract policy.
- Above rate subject to change or cancel with or without prior notice at the time of booking.
I believe all the above is in order. For further clarifications feel free to contact me.